Are you attracted to town centre ministry? Could God be calling you to be our next vicar?
Our church is “Open, Warm and Welcoming” and we want to glorify God through all we do.
Our new priest should be a Christian leader able to bring out the best in people and empower them for mission and ministry.
We would welcome a person who is:
- A Godly visionary, comfortable leading our worship with integrity
- Able to minister and communicate to a diverse range of people
- Able to strengthen links with the Civic, University and business community
- Sociable, dynamic, approachable, flexible, empathetic, with a good sense of humour
- Appreciative of the spiritual life of the church and supportive of the contribution that music makes to worship
- A congregation that has embraced Leading Your Church into Growth (LYCiG)
- Support with strong lay leaders in all key areas
- Welcoming, and hard-working people with many talents
- A glorious building
If this sounds attractive to you, you can find out more at:
Closing date: 11th October
Interviews: 4th November